Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Favorite Quotes from the Walker Kids

Graham: “Miss Rachel, you are perfect.”

Me: “Nathan… why did you kiss my arm?” Nathan: “Because I love reading so much!”

Graham: “Thank you God for sending Miss Rachel to teach us.”

Hope: “She needs to be like Abraham.” (In response to my friend’s frustration)

Hannah: “I was late because I was pulling worms out of the bumps in my stomach.”

Halayna: “I love the tests you give us! Can you give us more tests?”

Hope: "All of Wil's snakes aren't actually loose in the house. I just didn't see them in their cages."

2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful quotes! Your blog is so fun and encouraging! I'm looking forward to future updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!

    More tests?!?

    Sorry about the snakes

    ReplyDelete